Publications and Submitted Papers
- Trade Agreements, Bargaining and Economic Growth, Journal of Macroeconomics, 2011 (joint with Yishay D. Maoz and Dan Peled)
- A Dynamic Hierarchical Education System with Capital Skill Complementarity, Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2017.
- A Review of "Culture and Economic Growth" by Enrico Spolaore, Journal for Regional Studies, 2015
- Linguistic Traits and Human Capital Formation (Joint with Oded Galor and Omer Ozak), AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2020.
- Geographical Roots of the Coevolution of Cultural and Linguistic Traits (Joint with Oded Galor and Omer Ozak)
- Intragenerational Mobility of the Top Earners in Israel before and after the 2008 Global Financial Crisis (Joint with Stav Federman and Meir Yaish)
- The Wheels of Change: Human Capital, Millwrights, and Industrialization in Eighteenth-Century England ( Joint with Karine Van Der Beek and Joel Mokyr) (Forthcoming at the The Economic Journal)
- Sectoral Heterogeneity, Inequality and Productivity Dynamics, 2021, (Joint with Yishay D. Maoz), Journal of Income Distribution (Forthcoming)
- Human Capital and Growth in a Panel of OECD Countries (Joint with Zvi Eckstein and Yuli (Yael) Tamir)
- Knowledge and Growth in a Panel and Cross Section of Nations (Joint with Zvi Eckstein and Yuli (Yael) Tamir)
- On the Coevolution of Individualism and Institutions (joint with Moti Michaeli and Israel Eruchimovitch)
Work in Progress
- The Long-Run Cultural Effect of the Reconquista: Evidence from Portugal (Joint with Omer Ozak)
- Leviathan Or the Matter: Form and Power of Politeness (Joint with Oded Galor and Omer Ozak)
- Public Investment in a Hierarchical Education System: Implications to Inequality